About Me

My photo
I have two adorable, smart, witty, and loving boys. This blog is pretty much about them -- and maybe a little extra here and there.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Christmas 2010

I know, I'm blogging about Christmas in May, but this past week, I was deleting some pictures from my camera, and thought "I need to blog more"...I always read other blogs on a weekly basis, and almost get annoyed when I click on a blog and it hasn't been updated in a while...that's the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think? So anyway, here's Christmas 2010.


Drew & his new bike. Dylan & his scooter that has sparks when he puts on the breaks.
Nurf Bow & Arrow (which is now broken, but it was pretty neat while it lasted.)




Sponge Bob dvds...not my favorite cartoon by any means, but the boys love it.






Drew scored a Dino Kit.



Digging for the Dino bones.





Concentration at its best -- see the tongue? That's my Dad's trait. Ha!!





Clay got in on the action too.











2 comments: