About Me

My photo
I have two adorable, smart, witty, and loving boys. This blog is pretty much about them -- and maybe a little extra here and there.

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Really Big Update...

Dylan has learned to ride his bike with out his training wheels. He's a pro at it. All of a sudden - wam-bam-thank you-mam!
Halloween was a lot of fun. My boys, especially Drew, love to dress up anyway, but this year was extra special. We were able to be together as a family.
(Smile.....)

Dylan was the Transformer, Bumble Bee

Superman Drew




With Daddy...

and, Mommy ...


Handsome Husband...



We've been able to spend some special time at the park.





Spence has taught Dylan the monkey bars ... he loves it!



My guys ...



He also loves to hang upside down.

I LOVE this smile!!



Dylan also participated in the Royal Ranger Pinewood Derby.
He made a canoe.

Papa helped

He is the best Papa!!!!

GiGi was there to cheer him on!

Dylan won two rounds and came in second on two rounds. Very proud of him.


Drew had his Thanksgiving Feast at his school last week.


And, loves his hat that he made.


1 comment:

  1. Wam Bam Thank YOU Mam. That is awesome! Way to go, Dylan. -- I want bicycle riders!

    Drew cracks me up with the Superman costume! He looks like a true "Super" guy to me!

    Wow! What a great looking car! He did a great job. I bet Dylan was so proud.

    Great Looking pics.

    ReplyDelete