About Me

My photo
I have two adorable, smart, witty, and loving boys. This blog is pretty much about them -- and maybe a little extra here and there.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Astoria, Oregon - First full day

Astoria Oregon is a beautiful place! Here is the view from our hotel room. I could get used to seeing this everyday!
Dylan and Drew especially like the all the rocks.







Showing off their muscles with their cousin.


Me and my sweethearts! I thank God that I am with them everyday!


Here I am...


Another view from the river walk - you can see this from our room too.


Skye, this one is for Jody.


A tower in Astoria that we went up -- all 163 steps. It reminded everyone of climbing the lighthouse in Georgia (which I've never done.)

A scenic view before we went up the tower.

Views from the top of the tower. Isn't it beautiful?!





Here is another view picture of the tower.



We went to the local Maritime museum. There was so much to do and see there.








Morse Code





The "Columbia" Lighthouse ship.


Dylan's salute.


Classic Drew...hahahha!

They have a trolley that runs during the day that you can ride for $1.00 per ride, or $2.00 all day long.



My beautiful sister! I love you!!


Peek-a-boo!
Classic Dylan!

The three of us..kinda ;)

One of these houses was where the movie "Goonies" was filmed. They celebrated their 25th anniversay recently.

It was a wonderful day. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment