About Me

My photo
I have two adorable, smart, witty, and loving boys. This blog is pretty much about them -- and maybe a little extra here and there.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Drew Graduates from Pre-K

Drew graduated from Pre-K this past week. He did so good at his program, and in true Drew fashion had everyone laughing when we went to say his part.

Here he is showing off his diploma!






A picture with is brother.




Add Image



He was given a "Treehouse Legend" award, because he has gone to the same daycare/preschool since he was an infant.


My parents weren't able to be there because they are traveling, but my Mother-in-Law was able to come.




Congrats Drew!! We are so proud of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Wish we could have been there. He is such a cutie. PaPa and GiGi are so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Drew! What a big boy you are! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete