About Me

My photo
I have two adorable, smart, witty, and loving boys. This blog is pretty much about them -- and maybe a little extra here and there.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Surprise

I have the best friends in the entire world! For my 33rd Birthday, my friends Amy, Tracy & Skye got together and gathered all of my friends for a night out on the town.
Here I am with each one of my friends...
Amber

Ashley

Skye





Amanda

Tracy

Amy





Beth


Joni



They rented a limo so we could all be together
Amanda, Amy & Ashley

Skye & Tracy



Crackin' us up!
Lips


Dinner at Outback - Downtown Savannah


Here I am with Tracy & Skye


My favorite cake -- from Publix with Rasberry filling.



We went to see "Southern Nights" at the Savannah Theater


Here I am with Amy, Tracy, Amanda, & Amber

Amber & Ashley
At the show...



Amanda, Amy & Joni


After the show we went to Krispy Kreme - where we got them to make us "hot" doughnuts.


Amanda
Amy
Skye
All of us!
It was a WONDERFUL night!!! The best I could have ever asked for...and more!!!
Thank you everyone! From the bottom of my heart. I love you!




3 comments: